Loan Office Administrator
Loan Office Administrator (Loan Assistant) Paoli, PA
The Loan Office Administrator is responsible for performing a variety of work tasks with accuracy to supporting the Bank’s lending activities. The Loan Office Administrator will work directly with the Commercial Lenders to create and gather all information to close the loan and offer general administrative support.
- Support the Commercial Lenders with daily customer requests for financing, account transactions, problem resolutions and follow-up.
- Work with Loan Documentation and Relationship Managers to coordinate loan closings
- Request new loan documents from documentation department
- Request credit reports, business searches, real estate appraisals and environmental reports
- Prepare term sheets and commitment letters and assists in preparation of letters, reports, or other documentation as requested
- Review loan documents in preparation for loan closing using LaserPro or attorney prepared documents as well as insurance certificates
- Resolve Documentation Exceptions
- Monitor Construction Draws
- Respond to and troubleshoot customer inquiries and problems
- Track customer financials to make sure they are up-to-date
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
- Scan documents and organize into specific categories within the scanner software, Synergy.
- Review scanned documents to ensure legibility, accuracy and completeness.
- Answer phones with a friendly and warm tone and assist customers with general account questions.
- Perform general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, scanning)
- Perform Notary services for the office
- Assist with projects as needed
- Occasionally travel to our main office in Doylestown, PA
- Banking experience required
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to stay calm under pressure, be a self-starter and take initiative
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong skill in problem solving & researching
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to handle a heavy workload in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in applying, please send resume to HR@YourCovenantBank.com.