The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for executing sales and credit functions to develop new business and increase and maintain existing business related to Commercial and Industrial loans as well as real estate loans. You will work directly with customers to learn about the business and provide solutions based on the customer’s needs.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Call on existing professional contacts to develop new business and increase/retain existing business as well as cross sell other bank products and services
- Service a wide variety of loans and lines of credit for customers established
- Attend to the needs of customers seeking loans and lines of credit to create solutions that match their needs
- Talk with clients concerning their business needs, desires, abilities and earnings to determine whether a loan may be an acceptable risk
- Independently perform analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans
- Make recommendations on loan terms and pricing to the lending and management team
- Follow current loans and credit lines to ensure complete compliance with terms and annual reviews including compliance with annual updated financial information
- Study commercial and financial situations relating to new or existing business
- Responsible for portfolio management, growth and maintaining asset quality
- Responsible for following the loan policy and procedures as well as reviewing all loan documentation and any other loan related documents
- Maintains a proficient knowledge of all applicable banking rules and regulations.
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience as a commercial lender with experience in credit analysis and loan administration.
- Have an established book of business related to Commercial and Real Estate loans.
- Ability to work extended hours and provide timely responses to clients during non-traditional business hours.
- Track record of success handling a heavy workload in a bustling, fast-paced work environment.
- Job ownership and accountability for your success and your clients’ success.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, able to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable for changing business conditions and project requests.
- Independent decision-making.
- Customer Service focused.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Superior oral and written communication skills, for phone-based and face-to-face interaction with clients, colleagues, and leaders alike.
- Access to reliable transportation, valid drivers’ license, and ability to travel locally to client sites and Executive Office in Doylestown on a regular basis (no overnight travel).
Who we are….
Headquartered in Doylestown, PA, Covenant Bank is a locally owned and operated commercial bank and provides banking services to businesses, municipalities, nonprofit organizations, and individuals throughout Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery, Philadelphia and Mercer & Burlington counties in New Jersey.
We offer a competitive salary based upon experience, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible & Dependent Spending Accounts, Supplemental Benefits, Company paid Disability & Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, & 401(k) Profit Sharing plan.
Why not come work for us today! Send your resume to HR@YourCovenantBank.com